Monday, December 13, 2010

Your Bluffaloing Me


Both Chimmie and I had weigh-ins tonight. Chimmie went first. He was 3.8 pounds when he came to live with us just over a month ago. Tonight, he was 6.2 pounds! That is the number I weighed the last time Linda put me on the scale. When it was my turn, Linda was so pleased to see I was down to 5.6! I'm supposed to weigh 5 pounds, I only have .6 to go before I get to my goal. It must be all the walking we've been doing. Exercise plus Linda not giving me too many treats or any people food at all. Chimmie is still skinny as ever, you can see his ribs. He is just a going to be one BIG Chihuahua! Chimmie's parents are pure bred Chihuahua's from Mexico. Linda said she saw his Mom and Dad. Mom was bigger then the Dad, but Chimmie is already as big as his Mom and he is still not even 4 months old. I hope he does not become the biggest Chi ever. The record goes to a Chi in Taluca, Mexico who weighs 29 pounds.