Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Dinner

I'm so EXCITED! Jerry and Paul are coming over tonight to give Chimmie and I our Christmas presents. I love getting presents. This will be Chimmie's first Christmas, so I'll have to show him the ropes. Don't spend too long on any one toy or treat. There are always more coming. Linda is making the boys lasagna, garlic bread and salad. For dessert, she is baking a chocolate chip cookie brownie bars. She will serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. She bought Chimmie and I doggie ice cream called Frosty Paws so we can enjoy the party too. I'll post the photos later tonight.

P.S. Linda's camera still isn't working so no photos :( Jerry took some but it will be awhile before he sends them to us. We got sooooo much loot! Probably 20 toys in all and 2 bags of treats! Every toy that I opened, Chimmie would come and steal it. He ran down the hall to put the first one in his bed! That fink. My favorite is a gorilla that actually makes real ape sounds. Chimmie's favorite was a snowman that squeaks. He actually already has the eye torn up. She totally forgot about the Frosty Paws though. We'll have it on Christmas Day for dinner. I guess Linda is off to Target to buy a new camera.