Friday, December 31, 2010

Tag, You're It!


We tried an experiment this evening. Linda was gone all day today and got home at 5:45. She took us for another walk (our second of the day, it was almost 60 degrees!) and had to go right back out to a wedding. Instead of putting Chimmie back in the bathroom, she shut the doors all over the house and let him run around with me. Chip had to stay locked downstairs because she can get crabby. Except for one tiny accident, he did OK. I admit, I'm exhausted. Playing 2 hours without Linda to act as referee was almost too much for me to handle. I kind of wish she would have put me in the bathroom and let him run around. Hopefully, with the two walks, backyard time and all the horsing around we did tonight, he'll be quite and sleep thru the night. Linda has decided he needs to sleep in the bathroom since he is keeping us both up.