Thursday, December 2, 2010

What, No Pants?


I used to have so much fun posting stories about crooks stuffing shoplifted items down their pants. There have been stories on my blog from a man stuffing live lobsters down his pants to a women shoving hot dogs from a convenience store in her britches. (She was arrested in the parking lot after she pulled the hot dog out to eat it.) Now, I don't feel like it is so funny anymore. The latest story I read was a man stuffing packages of steaks down into his pants. I'm sure he would not be stealing the food if he really did not need it to feed his family. He'd probably be stealing a CD or Video game if he was just a wayward crook. So for now, there will be no more posts about people shoving food into their pants. I will still post the stories about people smuggling animals in their pants during long plane flights or if someone puts the Six Million Dollar Man in his pants. (What do you think the Six Million Dollar Man would be worth today?)