Sunday, September 19, 2010

Traveling in Style


I've heard Linda and Jerry discussing that I have to start wearing a seat belt in the car. I don't always stay in my carry-me bag on the seat next to Linda when she drives. She has to keep telling me in her stern voice to "stay." I NEVER stay in the my seat when Jerry drives. (I have to sit on his lap to help him with directions since he gets confused sometimes.) If the air bag deployed in a crash, it would really hurt, or even kill me. Plus it would be dangerous if I were to distract one of them by my irresistible cuteness. On top of all that, it might be illegal to drive with a dog on your lap. Linda has been looking online for the best option. She likes this booster seat. I will be high enough to see where I'm going, and I can lay down if I get tired. It could be transferred easily from Linda's car to Jerry's car too. I think I could get used to it.