Friday, September 17, 2010

Born to Ride


Taylor and Sarah rode their motorcycles to a race track called Summit Point. Taylor raced his at the track, up to 100 miles per hour. Sarah was smart, she just watched and prayed he would not crash. Linda has received a few updates and photos, it looks like he had a great time. I'm not sure I want to go for a ride on the back of his bike, but I do know I want this uber-cool motorcycle jacket. Linda said if I lost 1 pound I could get a new jacket for fall. She is going to weigh me tomorrow. If I made my goal, she said she would order it for me. The outside is soft faux-leather and it is lined with super warm fleece. The D-ring on the top is so I don't have to wear my harness. Can you imagine all the attention I would get if I wore this to the dog park?