Sunday, September 19, 2010

So Pretty!


Taylor and Sarah went to the Redskins game this afternoon. It is a beautiful day and I'm sure they will have lots of fun. We are watching it on TV hoping to maybe see them in the crowd. Somehow, I don't think we'll find them among the 91,000 plus fans. Sarah is so pretty that if one of the cameramen sees her, I'm sure they will put her on TV. Look how beautiful the stadium looks. Somehow it did not look this good to Linda when she was there for a game. Not much else going on at home. Still no walks with Linda. Although she is a wee bit better (no spasms today!) her back is still stiff and tight. Once false twist or bend could send her over the edge again. Every chance she gets, she is resting to save up her strength for the tough week ahead. I've been able to play in the backyard a few different times today. Tonight, Linda has nursery duty at church. I love the smell of the baby drips-leaks-glops that gets on her clothes. It makes me giddy to snuggle her shirt and investigate each different one! (Hope the big fat baby does not come tonight. There is no way she'll be able to pick it up.)