Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I hope they have Poky Little Puppy


It's been a long time, over 6 years since Linda has been on vacation. When Tier and Taylor were little, they would do something Disney every year. Sometimes they would stay at the resorts, other times they would take the Disney Cruise. Of course even if she could afford it, who would watch me all those days? Jerry has work and then he is busy weeknights and weekends. I could maybe stay with Paul, but a whole week? With this news, she can make her Disney vacation plans ASAP. The new Best Friends Pet Care Resort has opened right at Disney. The resort can hold 270 dogs. It is more than 50,000 square feet of luxury. I can stay in an air-conditioned room with a TV, sofa, and my own private yard to run around in. There is also lots of walking trails and even a puppy water park! Some of the amenities are bottled water, ice cream treats, private cuddle time and even bedtime stories. There is even a web cam on me at all times so Linda can check in and watch from her iPhone. Of course my family would come to visit me at least 4 times a day to make sure I didn't miss them too much. Let's start packing!