Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hike


Today is the start of football season. It means absolutely nothing to Linda and I, but everyone else is talking about the Redskins and Cowboys game. All those people might be getting pretty wet since it has been a raining all night and off and on today. I wouldn't even go out to the "big p pad" in the backyard this morning because it was drizzling. Even the reward of my cookie treat could not entice me to go off the deck. Jerry is coming this afternoon to take me for a hike. I bet the stream crossings are so high that we won't be able to get across. He better hurry since it is dry out right now and I won't be happy if we can't go cause of rain.

P.S. Jerry took me on the best walk ever. We hiked the entire trail, about an hour from start of finish. I met lots of dogs and behaved myself by being social with all of them. A few times I had to get carried because I was tired, but I mostly did the hike all by myself. Thanks Jerry.