Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Night Fright


Home from another Friday Night Fun Night. I beg Linda to take me every week, then when I get there I never want to come out of my "safe" carry me bag. There was one giant scruffy dog (at least 75 pounds) who tried to play with me but I just cowered down. The other dog was a 2 1/2 pound new Shorkie puppy that wanted nothing to do with me. His name is Shelby, I have to admit he is pretty cute. So instead, I sat in my bag for 2 hours while Linda visited with friends. I'm too afraid to come out and meet new people. Tomorrows swim meet should be big fun. If she can't find my rabies tags I can't get in the party. There are a few more places she can look, but it might not be in the stars for me to go tomorrow. Oh... Linda's back was super painful this morning and early afternoon. By 5:30, the lower back pain had lessened a whole bunch, but now it hurts between her shoulder blades. What's up with that???