Monday, July 26, 2010

Time for Your Shot


I can't believe it's been two whole days since I've updated. It is totally Linda's fault. I don't have the laptop password and unless she is at her computer, I can't blog. (Once, and this is 100% true... someone mentioned to her that dogs can't really type and didn't she realize that she, Linda was actually the one writing the blog!! Um... no she said, It's Choopies blog. Can't you read the title?) Since Friday, I've had a Chihuahua-typical breakdown. Since I am part Yorkie, I don't do all the neurotic things associated with most Chi's. Except for now. Three things set me off and they happened at night while I was sleeping in Linda's big bed. First, a fly buzzed us while Linda was sleeping. She spent 2 hours trying to whack it dead. Second: The Earthquake. Third: The thunderstorm on Sunday. Linda was in bed reading in the afternoon when the storm hit. Now, I think bad things happen on the Big Bed and I refuse to go in Linda's bedroom. She might have to call Cesar and get me on the Dog Whisperer. I'm starting to lose sense of reality!