Friday, July 16, 2010

I Feel The Earth Move....

.... under my feet. I feel the sky tumblin' down.. But for real, not just in the song. We had an earthquake last night! I woke Linda up a few minutes before it happened around 5 a.m. I whined and jumped on her until she sat up. She figured I had to go use the pee-pee pad, so she took me into the kitchen. I just hid in my snuggle bed crying. Since I had another giant scare with a fly the night before (another story I'll post), she thought I was being neurotic. Turns out I could sense the earthquake before the tremors even shook us. Our windows rattled and the things on Linda's dresser vibrated a little bit. It was only a small 3.6; but it was still the very first one I ever felt. Next time, maybe Linda will take me seriously and brace herself in the door frame just in case it's a big one.