Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Chalupa and Black Bean


I'm not talking about Mexican food, I'm talking about my maybe NEW BEST FRIEND. BIG NEWS!!!! Linda is going to check out a new puppy to be my forever friend! He is a 2 pound Shorkie. Almost like me, except the Chichuaua part is a Shizu. We both share the Yorkie parts. I'm so excited and can't wait until Saturday. I'm going with her to make sure he is the one for me. Right now I'll be the big dog, but Black Bean (Beanie for short) will eventually be a couple of pounds bigger than me when he is full grown. We don't have a very good photo of him, but you can kind of see how cute he is if you look closely. Linda said not to get my hopes up. He might be gone by Saturday (the lady said she would hold him though) or maybe he'll be mean to me and I won't like him.