Monday, July 5, 2010

Mile High Cake (really!)


Linda went to a giant 5th of July picnic today with her church friends and family. There were at least 300 people there on the hottest day ever. She said she was just sitting in the shade with buckets of sweat pouring off of her. Crazy Taylor and his friends played soccer during the hottest part of the day! She said there was a little Wiener dog there named Tripp that I would have loved. He belongs to one of the soccer boys, so next Monday when they meet to play I'm going to to go and meet Tripp. (The 2 little wild dogs were there too, but I would have stayed clear of them since they scare the fur off me.) After the picnic she taught her TKD class and then went to dinner at Champs for her friends birthday. Check out the size of this piece of cake! It's bigger then my whole body.