Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Here Lizard, Lizard, Lizard


Linda came home happy, but very tired. She taught her new PUMP release and her COMBAT release tonight, with a tough TKD class sandwiched between them. Even though she practiced 3 hours today, she still messed up the alligator/Komodo dragon push ups. You creep forward like a Komodo dragon then do a push up in an alligator position. (She did not make this up, she is just following the video.) Besides the screw-up, the class was big fun and everyone had a sopping wet tee shirt when it was over. I'm lucky I had a walk earlier in the day because she just sat on the couch and put her feet up the second she came home. She forgot how hungry I was, so I had to stand on her chest and nip her nose to remind her to feed me. Tomorrow, its only 3 hours of classes so she can rest up for the 6 hours she teaches on Thursday.