Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Chip Weighs 14.2


I had my weekly weigh-in this morning. I don't know how in the world this happened, but I'm up .2 pounds! All month I've been 5.8 and today.... it was 6.0 pounds! Even after my massive hair cut on Sunday, I still weigh 2/10's of a pound more. I think it might be because Linda has cut my walks to just a few times a week because of the heat. I guess I'll do a few more laps around the dining room table and up and down the stairs to burn some of this flab off. A news story today said that 40% of brides admit to picking bridesmaids fatter then them so they will look slimmer walking down the aisle and in photos. If I ever get married, Chip is definitely going to be my maid of honor. She weighs 8.2 pounds more then me. I'll look downright anorexic standing next to her.