Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cat Butts


Way too hot for much of a walk today. Even this evening it was over 90 degrees. Jerry came while Linda was still at work to take me out. We ended up only going about 15 minutes before I needed to be carried. My weight loss is just stalled, in fact... I'm still up 2/10's of a pound. My knees seem to be holding out, not much change from a few months ago when the Vet said I needed surgery. I've only had one episode where the left back leg locked up, but it went back to normal in a few minutes. It looks like I'll have to wait until fall anyway since he won't do the operation until I'm 5 pounds. Linda said that she is believing that I won't even need the surgery. Once I lose the 1.2 pounds my knees should be better since less weight will be pressing on the joint. (I know the title and picture have nothing to do with the post, but I love this photo. Notice at the bottom it says "Extra thick to really stink" Ha-Ha. I want these magnets for my very own.)