Sunday, December 6, 2009

Will You Carry Me?


I got an early Christmas present today! My open carry-me bag that Linda takes to the dog park is not really working so well. That's a great bag when we go to the store or Pet Smart, but the entire top is open and other dogs try to climb inside while I'm hiding in there at the park. My new carry-me bag is awesome. It has lots of zippers, a soft fleece bed inside, mesh and even a little zipper that opens for Linda to stick her hand in and pet me! If I ever had to go on a plane, it is safety approved for airline travel. She took me to Pet Smart after church and I was able to pick it out myself. Instead of the pink one I wanted, I got black so when Jerry carries me places he won't be girlie. Linda put it in my favorite daytime sleeping spot, the sunny dining room. I love it so much that I took a nap inside while Linda made lunch.