Thursday, December 10, 2009

Blowing in the Wind


During my walk today, I almost blew away like Toto in the Wizard of Oz. The wind was so strong at one point that Linda had to carry me because I was having trouble walking up the hill with the wind in my face. Being little has it's disadvantages, but I feel like the positives of being under 5 pounds outweigh the negatives. I can be carried anywhere, even into Target. Linda can put me in her coat or purse and I'm totally hidden. All the cutest clothes come in small sizes. I can sleep on Linda's bed with her because I only take up a tiny bit of space. Everywhere I go, people stop and tell me how cute I am. One lady at the dog park said I was so cute it hurt to look at me. When I go to the bathroom on our walks, Linda only needs tiny clean-up bags. (Once at the dog park I saw a guy clean up after a Great Dane. He had to use a plastic shopping bag!)