Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside!


Finally, the snow has melted enough for me to go outside. We went out earlier today for a walk. It was cold, but with my new jacket on, it wasn't too bad. I stayed off the lawns though, because they were still snow covered. We ran into Harry (my Jack Russel pal) and we walked together. It felt just like I was part of the pack. I followed behind Harry since he is bigger then me and seemed to want to be the Big Dog. I did not mind, but he kept stopping and lifting his leg to pee. The first time I did not slow down and almost ran right into it! Ewwww, yuck. Next time I see him we are going to take his photo and I'll post it. The weather men are calling for another storm tonight so I don't know how soon I'll see him again. This is one of the toddlers at Linda's church. She is sooo cute!