Thursday, December 3, 2009

Low Elf Esteem


Since Linda has to work on Saturday til 12:30, Jerry is going to take me to the Small Dog Christmas Party on the 19th at the dog park. Linda bought me a cute new sweater at Target so when I get my picture taken with Santa, I won't be naked. I still need to buy my preset for the secret Santa gift exchange. I was thinking of making a gift basket of all my favorite kinds of treats. I hope all the unstable dogs who bully me around stay at home. My favorite pals....Snickers, Mini, Sandy and Sophie should all be there. If the crazy dogs are there, Jerry is going to have to hold me. At a mall in Georgia, a crazy man dressed as an Elf got in line to have his picture taken with Santa. When he got up to see Santa, he said he had a bomb and was going to blow Santa up to smithereens. Mall security can rushing up and the man was arrested. I wonder what Santa did to make him so mad? He probably has low (s)elf-esteem!!!