Friday, December 25, 2009

Ms. Eva for Adoption



Merry Christmas everyone! I've already opened all my presents, taken a walk on the shoveled sidewalks and watched a TV show all about Me... Chorkies! It was crazy to see so many Chorkies that looked and sounded exactly like I do. I have to admit, they were the cutest dogs ever. This little Chorkie is 9 months old and available for adoption to the right home. I think I live in the perfect home. She is 4.4 pounds and looks just like me (in the top photo)! I say we adopt her, what do you think? (The $500 adoption fee might be a little problem though.) Linda just got home from Taylor and Sarah's where they had a big brunch and opened all their gifts. In a little while, Linda is going back out to Sarah's parents house to have another Christmas! I was invited, but I stress around a lot of new people, so I'll just await here for her. There will be family photos in tonight's post.