Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ramblings


I just got home from my first "real" walk since the huge snowfall bombarded us last weekend. I was able to do our usual route and only had to be carried a few times where the lazy people had not shoveled their walkways. It felt good to stretch my legs and run. Since it was pretty dark, Linda did not want to really jog just in case there were hidden ice patches, but we still went fast. I thought I was going to be spending the whole night alone, but Linda finally came home. She spent most of the evening watching a Brad Pitt war movie at Taylor and Sarah's. (This isn't Brad Pitt shooting a gun, it's Taylor shooting at the target range in Disney.) I wish I could go over one time and visit Sarah too. Linda said I can't because Taylor is allergic to me and it makes him all itchy and his eyes water. I understand and I don't want him to feel bad because of me. Hopefully, we can go to Pet Smart tomorrow and visit all the dogs up for adoption. It will be good to get back into our regular routine.