Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Devil Dog

I am thankful that our storm was just rain and not snow. Linda made me go out today for a walk, but I did not want to since the ground was wet. I just hate getting my paws damp. I hate getting my fur wet. Every time I came near a puddle or extra-wet area, I stopped and did my "carry-me" sad face. We need Cesar to help me learn to walk on wet pavement. Pet Smart sells little boots, but even the smallest size is 3 times too big for me. Plus, all the other dogs would laugh at me. Most of the neighborhood dogs play and romp in the snow and look like they are having big fun. Snickers old girlfriend before I came to live here was a full Siberian Husky named Sheeba. Sheeba was crazy in the snow. Linda had to drag her by the collar to get her to come back inside. Even on the coldest nights she wanted to sleep in her dog house and not the warm kitchen. Look at those demon red eyes, she sure looks scary to me. (Although Linda said she was very friendly and sweet and Snickers adored her.)