Thursday, December 10, 2009

Stocking Stuffers


Thank goodness there were no UPS deliveries today. I was happy because that meant that the doorbell did not ring once. Linda is not so happy because there are Christmas presents that have not arrived yet. She hopes they come soon because she has to put them in boxes and wrap them up so it looks like Santa bought them to the house. I hope I get some presents too. I've been such a good dog lately. It's been over a week since I've had an ooopsie on the carpet. Plus, I've been trying my best to get along with Chip Cat and not annoy her with barking or eating her food. I want a Snuggy; squeaky toys, peanut butter flavored cookies, Lil Hot Dogs and a warmer coat since mine is too lightweight. Look, the Santa on this stocking has a little Choopie dog in his sled! I hope mine is full with lots off goodies.