Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm Number Two!!


Not that kind of Number Two, the Second Place kind!! A big Merry Thank You to all my readers who voted for me in the cutest Chorkie photo contest. I did not win the top prize, but I was chosen as one of the top 12! I could have been number 2 for all I know. The email notifying Linda just said I was in the top 12, so I'm assuming since I did not win the grand prize, I won second place. My prize is a tee-shirt. Not quite the $1 Million that the other Chihuahua won in the Cutest Dog contest, but I'm happy with a tee-shirt. As soon as it comes, I will post a photo of myself modeling it. Until then, here is the sleeping bag that Linda wants. She can wear it while she sits in the freezing cold sanctuary at church. She can even look out of the bears mouth to see the Praise and Worship words.