Friday, June 11, 2010

Pond Ness Monster




What an exciting night! Linda took me to "family night" up at church this evening. Family night is basically when everyone gets together for big fun. You can choose soccer, volleyball, basketball, Frisbee, board games, cards, eating, or just chilling in lawn chairs. Tier took me up to the giant soccer field and we watched Taylor play. All was fine until one of Tierney's friends named Leah, came walking up with her 80 pound German Shepard. No joke, the dog licked it's lips and fixated on me... creeping slowly towards me. Linda scooped me up from the grass and stood up. Leah said that the dog actually has eaten a bunch of rabbits on their property. I kind of look like a rabbit, so I can see where he might have been confused. Then, when we walked back though the woods to our car, Linda saw The Pond Ness Monster in the church pond! You can see it's head and body in the photo!!