Monday, June 21, 2010

Bang!


The lawn man came and cut our grass this evening. Good thing too because the backyard was getting taller then me. I hate when that happens! I have to wind my way around the tallest weeds to try and find a good "outside pee-pee pad" place. Now that I'm taking care of business out back, I don't have "inside accidents" any more. I'm really quite proud of myself. Linda was gone for 3 classes today and then she went to a party tonight. I was able to hold it in for a long time without a single slip-up. She has also taught me a new trick. It's called BANG YOUR DEAD. When she does the BANG, I fall down on my side and stick my feet up in the air. I loved making her laugh over and over tonight. Plus, I got little cookie bits each time I played dead. I should make a youtube video.