Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Frosting Balls


Way too hot to walk today. It was at least 90 and very humid. Linda let me play out back for awhile, but I just sat under the bush in the shade most of the time. It would have been a perfect day for some doggie ice cream. Linda is going to get a recipe to learn how to make some that is healthy for dogs from a lady she met last night at a party. It's called Frosty Paws. Tierney thought the lady said Frosting Balls, so she was initially excited to try one.

I did not get to go the the airport with Linda to pick up Sarah and Taylor Monday night. She was going to bring me, but did not want to leave me in the car if they wanted to stop and get dinner. Turns out, they just went right home so I could have come. I've never been inside an airport before! I would have had to stay in my official "airport approved" carry bag, but it still would have been an adventure. Speaking of adventures, I wonder where Jerry will take me this Saturday??