Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Get Out of My Bed


Linda finally found out why Chip hates me so much. She could never figure out why Chip was so crabby with me. Today, the mystery was solved. Between her classes, Linda was sitting on the deck working on her two new routines. Chip was sunning inside the sliding glass door and I was mad at her because she was laying in the pet bed I wanted. (There are 3 by the door, and I claim them all!) I barked at Chip non-stop for a solid hour. Even Linda got annoyed at me. How was I supposed to know that my constant yipping is annoying? Maybe the dumb cat should have just moved and gone down into the basement where it belongs! Linda said that even she would hiss and swat at me if all I did was bark at her all day. Just look at that smug look on Chips face. I wish I was a Pitt Bull so she would be afraid of me.