Saturday, June 19, 2010

But Mommy, I HAVE to go NOW!


"If you're holding out for Universal popularity, I'm afraid you will be in this cabin for a very long time." by Albus Dumbledore. I hate waiting while Linda mixes up my food. She makes me sit quietly on my kitchen bed and won't let me come off until she tells me the food is ready. I also hate waiting inside the front door before our walks. She makes me stay in the foyer with the door wide open. I can't walk through the door unless she invites me. The 20 second wait is agonizing. Imagine if you loved Harry Potter and wanted to attend the grand opening of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios in Orlando? This was the line on Friday to get in the park. Linda said she would take one look at the line and turn around to go to Disney World just 15 minutes away. I bet the line for the Animal Kingdom park was only 2 or 3 people long since it seems like every single person in Orlando was waiting to get into Harry Potter.