Monday, April 21, 2008

Weenie Weiner


Nothing like a yummy hotdog for lunch...wait, thats not a hotdog. Well, it is a dog... and it might be hot wrapped up in that roll, but it's not the kind of dog that you cover in mustard and relish. Back when I first came home, I was only 1 1/2 pounds. My skinny little body would have fit inside a hot dog bun. Now I'm 3 1/2 pounds, so I would need a BK Whopper bun to hold me.

Linda removed the dreaded crate from the bedroom. I slept inside that crate everyday for the last year, all of a sudden I can't set foot anywhere near it. When I saw it coming down the hallway, I did a back flip and ran under the couch to hide. Maybe I need to go to a doggie therapist to find out what the heck is going on in my head. I'll send the name of my therapist to the weenie weiner dog because he's gonna need it when he grows up.