Saturday, April 26, 2008

"Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep, I Pray...."



....... that tonight I actually can relax enough to go to sleep at a respectable time. This is getting really silly, but I'm having a hard time sleeping at night. The first year, I loved my bed/crate in Linda's room, then one night I hate it and am petrified of going near it. Then, all I wanted to do was sleep in the kitchen tucked in pink/black snuggle bed. That was good for 3 nights. Now, I don't want to sleep there either. I'm whiny and crying all night long. Every sound scares me. I start barking, that makes Snickers bark, before you know it, the whole house is riled up. I'm happy in Linda's bed for a few hours, then I want to go back in the kitchen and the whole ordeal starts all over again. Last night Linda made me stay in the kitchen and I eventually calmed down and went to sleep. I'm gonna pray that I don't have a nightmare about this cat coming to live with us.