Monday, April 28, 2008

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”



I have no idea why these two babies are so upset. The body-snatched kitten head must have gotten in a tussle with the pouting-puppy. I know there are times that Chip makes me scared, but most days Snicker's steps in to save the day. I think the reason Chip gets so angry is because she is afraid that Linda and Tierney love me best. That is not true, it's just that I'm open to hugs and Chip is not. In truth, Chip makes herself miserable because she carries that anger around with her. Surprisingly, the three of us have been getting along better. Right now, I'm with Linda on the couch, Snickers is next to the couch and Chip is laying on the love seat. Yup, one big happy family. So see, there is no sense being angry or mean because it only shows your own insecurity (same goes for hairless humans)........says Yoda Choopie.