Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Awww, How Cute!


It's hard to believe that this month I am already 1 1/2 years old! People still think I am just a puppy. This little guy looks so friendly and fun, if Linda let me get a buddy I would pick him. Lately I've been so bored in the kitchen alone. Snickers is outside during the day while Linda and Tierney are gone, so I can't play with him. He has to be the watch dog and make sure no one comes in the back yard. At night, he sleeps in the house to guard us from the boogie man. If a bad man came in, Snickers would chew him to bits. Anyway, all day I'm alone with my toys and snuggle bed. Sometimes Chip the Cat sits on the other side of the gate and looks at me. That's entertaining because I bark and bark at her until her ears go down and she hisses. Nights are my favorite time. Linda lets me lay on her while she reads. When I get too tired, I jump down and go in my kennel next to the bed. I love my life, even if it isn't as exciting as Lassies or Rin Tin Tin.