Friday, April 18, 2008

Peanuts, Nougat, Caramel, Chocolate =

Snickers. Only not the chocolate bar, and not my Snickers, but a cocker spaniel puppy named Snickers. Poor pup spent five months alone on a small Pacific island. He was stranded with his owners, but the people got rescued and he was left behind. He was eventually saved by a luxury cruise ship. His owners did not even want him back (losers!), so someone else adopted him. Yikes! You can read his complete story online. I couldn't survive 1 day outside by myself. A big hawk would swoop down and catch me. I'd be Hawk-lunch, for sure! My Snickers could probably survive anything. He's the strongest, smartest dog ever. Oh, by the way... it's not his fault about the pee-pee issues the last couple of days. Someone locked the gate on the deck and he could not get down the steps to do his business in the back yard. Today was Linda's cleaning day. There is so much action that I am wasted by the time it is all done. The vacuuming, dusting, mopping, washing... are all very tiring. Just keeping up with her is a challenge. The good thing is that she finds all the hidden treats that were lost because I forgot where I hid them. She also mowed the entire back yard. The grass was so high that even Big S. had to forge his way through. If I went out there you would never find me again. You'd have to send a cruise ship to rescue me too! Last night I had a bath. It wasn't nearly as bad as I remembered. I'm so fluffy and soft now.