Sunday, February 3, 2008

Wow, I can't believe I finally have my own blog. There is so much I want to share with the world, and I hardly ever get to leave the house. Sure, I have nice humans and 3 really comfy beds. (My newest bed in the kitchen is black and pink fur. It has a little pocket to snuggle down and hide from bad cats. My bed in the family room has kind of an Eddie Bauer feel to it, it's ok, not my favorite. The other bed is stuffed inside my night-time sleeping cage. I pooped on the first one when I was a puppy, and the humans had to buy another one just like it at Target.) Oops, sorry.. I have a little problem keeping focused. My humans are Jerry and Linda. Jerry (the bigger hairy one who is my pack mate) plays with me, feeds me and is always drawing little monkeys and lizards. He does not let me near his comic books or drawing supplies, but I do get to lay on his lap when he is working on his laptop. That's pretty much every single minute he is home. The other one is smaller and WAY prettier. She also smells kind of sweet, not like Jerry who reminds me of my birth parents. There is also another human, Tierney. She is 21 and hardly ever home. When she is home, I am the center of her world. Well, that is when she is not sleeping or taking a bath.... which is all the time. But she does love me. As soon as the door opens and I hear "Choo..Choo..Choo" in a high squeaky voice, I go crazy. She also gives me the cardboard off of all her microwave dinners. Oh, I love tearing those to bits. There used to be another gigantic human living here too. His name was Taylor and he is even bigger then Jerry. He got married to Sarah this summer and moved out. I still lay on his bed because his room smells great, kind of like old sneakers. All and all, I have a great life. I will try and post something every day. Welcome to my world.