Monday, February 4, 2008

Savage Sword of Choopie


Today I found out that Jerry is going to feature me in a new comic book. It is called The Savage Sword of Choopie. It is about a beefy barbarian that takes me on all his adventures to save the world. There is a surprise ending, but you have to buy the book to find out what happens. In a few days I will post the full color cover. I have to admit, I look fierce.

It was kind of a boring day. I ate an empty toilet paper roll and some cat poop. For some reason the litter box is a monkey I can't get off my back. It's like Winne the Pooh and his honey. Only
the honey is stickier. Every time I do it, Linda brushes my teeth and gives me a bath in the kitchen sink. I hate it, but the few seconds of pleasure is worth the price I have to pay.

Tierney has not been home since Thursday. I hope she still loves me.