Friday, February 22, 2008

Choopie is Blue

Linda has been holding me and cuddling me all night. She even let me lay in piles of warm laundry and nap. I'm feeling sad and have been moping around all evening. My food with little cheese chunks added did not even perk me up. Snickers has been trying to play with me, but I am just sighing and putting my head down on my paws. For some reason, Chip is even laying down in the family room with us and has not had one hissy fit. I am so upset that by accident I peed on the big bed and Linda did not even get angry. She just loved on me and cleaned it with the spray. Tierney is going to be spending a lot more time here, so that's good. I look forward to the boxtop from her microwave dinners. Just thinking about that is cheering me up a little. "The sun will come up tomorrow...."