Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Cats Side


This is Chip, the very fit kind hearted cat that lives with those two obnoxious dogs Choopie and Snickers. Those dawgs are so annoying DO NOT believe what they say about me. Right now, Stoopie Choopie is sleeping on Jerry's lap after exhausting herself chewing on his PJ string. What a loser. She does not even know that I hacked into her dumb blog. Great original password dodo. Snickers is lolling on his flea ridden bed stinking up the den with massive gas issues. Nothing new there. Sometimes I can't even come downstairs to use my necessity box because of the smell.
I have to listen to the little rat yip, yip, yip all day while the hairless ones are at work. Snickers is not so bad, he does just lay around sleeping most of the time and only stirs when they come home.
At least I am the best looking of the three pets. Check out my beautiful calico colors. This photo isn't the greatest angle, I might look a bit chubby, but it's because the camera adds a few pounds.