Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I'm a star!


The cover is done for my new comic, Savage Sword of Choopie. My readers are the first to see the masterpiece that Jerry penciled, inked and then colored on the computer. Don't I look adorable? It is sure to be an exciting adventure, you won't want to miss it. Check out www.badmonkeybrain.com to see other images as they are posted.
Not much going on today. Tierney read my blog while she was in class yesterday. She even left me a comment that she loves me. Whoo Hoo!! I knew she did not forget about me. Now I feel bad for chewing up her favorite undies. She should not have left them on the floor of her room. Tonight I had a few bites of rice cake and peanut butter. It was delicious. Who knew? I'm worried about my Snickers dog. He is 12 years old and starting to move pretty slow. Going up and down the stairs hurts his knees. I try and cheer him up by climbing on his back and chewing on his ears. He loves me and is so gentle. I let him steal my treats sometimes, but I let him think he is pulling a fast one on me. I hope he lives forever and ever. He is my hero. The cat, Chip, I could do without. That cat makes me crazy. It's always hissing and swiping at me for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Must have PMS or something.