Saturday, February 23, 2008

Glamour Dog

I know I am somewhat of a diva, but really... a girl has to look her best at all times. The website glamourdog.com has outfits that are just darling. Bathrobes, slippers, gowns, sportswear, even some frilly panties all in my size "extra small". The Hepburn Bed for $1,400 might be a little rich even for me. At least it's not as expensive as the Beverly Hills Black and White bed at $1,700. I just love the Juicy Couture white cream cashmere sweater. Any of my fans that would like to contribute to my spring wardrobe budget will get a glossy 8x10 photo, personally signed with my paw print. If I can collect enough money, I'm going to splurge on the Bark-a-Rita dog bowl gift set. It even comes with a lime slice hooked on the side of the glass. A little shopping therapy is just what the doctor ordered to cheer me up. Tierney taught me that.