Monday, February 25, 2008

Call 911


Whew, I'm finally home from a very stressful trip to the Animal Hospital. Linda noticed that I was having a little trouble... um... how do I say this "making water." She called the Vet and I had to go right in. They stuck something in my mustent touchit to take my temperature. Yikes, I did not like that at all. The nurse also looked in my ears, at my teeth and I got horrible shots in my backside. It turns out I have just been a little stressed and my system is off. All is fine now and things are back to normal. The highlight was getting my nails manicured. They are trimmed nice and neat now. One thing I'm upset about is that I have to be careful and not run around or get excited because I have a little trouble breathing from a restricted trachea. No big deal, everyone carries me anyway because I am so cute. Here I am with the Vet and Nurse.