Monday, February 18, 2008

Where Oh Where Has My Tierney Gone?


Oh where or where can she be? I feel like Little Bo Peep who lost her sheep, only I lost my Tierney girl. I remember the first day she found me at the pet store. I was in a cage with a bunch of other puppies and she picked me! Boy, did I have some really big ears back then. They are so big they don't even fit in this photo. I admit I kind of looked strange, but now I am adorable if I do say so myself.

I played out on the deck for awhile with Snickers today. It was 60 degrees and very sunny. Snick's kept rolling me over on my back when ever I went close to the railing. He takes such good care of me. I checked out his gigantic dog house. It is so big and deep, I could get lost in it. My little hut by the side of Linda & Jerry's bed is just big enough to lay down and turn around once or twice. It is cozy and I feel so safe. At night when Jerry turns off the light by the bed, I go in all by myself just like a big dog. Speaking of bedtime.....