Friday, December 12, 2008

Princess Choopie


This is the longest I've gone without posting. Whoa! It's just that Linda does not let me use the computer without her. She has been so busy and is hardly ever home in the evenings. When she does get home, she hugs and cuddles me but we don't go down stairs to the computer. Jerry came over for dinner last night. Linda cooked some yummy smelling food that I could not try any because of my diet. After dinner they watched a scary TV show. All was fine until I realized I wasn't the center of attention. I was biting Jerry, scratching at him and barking like crazy and he still was just barely petting me. He kept telling me I was jealous. I think I like it better when Linda is alone on the couch and Jerry takes me to his house. I'm the Princess and want all the attention all of the time thank you very much.