Monday, December 29, 2008

Let's See, Where did I put that.....?


We are doing lots of storage and organizing chores around the house. Tierney is tearing up her room and totally redoing it. There are clothes, shoes and books everywhere. Linda gave her a deadline of this Friday to get it finished. Today, we sorted the linen closet and emptied out the coat closet in the hallway. Linda found my very first coat. It has pom-poms and a furry little hood. It's too small for me to wear, but just in case we get another tiny pup some day, we are going to save it. I also found the pretty pink dress that I am wearing in my profile photo. That still fits, but it is a little snug around the waist. Too many milk bones I guess. Next, we are going to clean the kitchen cabinets. When Linda gets the organizing bug, she goes crazy and will do the entire house. Her friend is going to help her tackle her bedroom closet and put in one of those wire organizers. I guess I better start thinking of a better storage solution for my 4,304 toys!