Monday, December 22, 2008

On the 9th Day of Christmas My True Love Gave To Me.....


Jerry is coming over to do the Christmas present exchange. I am so excited and have been whining all afternoon. I know he will get me some really great presents for 2 reasons. 1. Because he loves me and spoils me 2. Because he loves me and spoils me. Wait, they are the same reasons. Tierney is also excited because he went to "Nordstrom's" for her present. Anything from that store is A-OK in Tier's book. I'd be happy with just a squeaky toy. Today, a friend of Linda's gave her a beautiful hand-made and carved wooden box that they made. It is just the perfect size to store a bag of Choopie cookies, although she told me it is for her jewelry. UPDATE: I got so many toys and treats! Even Chip got presents. She is letting me play with her catnip mouse, it is really fun. Tierney and Linda each got vintage Ed Hardy shirts and a bunch of other cool stuff.