Friday, December 19, 2008

Hungry Jack's Back!


I'm begging Linda to take me to Taylor's football game tonight. She's taking me to his soccer games and softball games before and it was really fun. His football number is 99 and his name on the back of the jersey says "Hungry Jack." Their team one first place in the hardest division last year. Even Linda does not know how he got that name. The game does not start until 10:45 pm, but I know I can stay up late enough to watch it. She said maybe she'll but me in the front pouch under her sweatshirt. She's not sure dog's are allowed at the indoor sports arena and then I would have to wait in the car for her. Someone would dog-nap me for sure if I was alone in the dark parking lot. I'll just have to stay very still and not wiggle around under her hoodie. UPDATE: Taylor's team lost by a field goal in the last 3.1 seconds of the game. The other team was huge & scary looking. They had professional uniforms and talked a lot of trash. Linda kept hiding her eyes during the game because she did want Taylor to get hurt.