Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The opposite of a girl is a boy..... Robin


Linda told me she went to Red Robin with Jerry for dinner. I know they are vegan/vegetarians, so I'm not sure why they were eating robins. Plus, isn't Red Robin a super hero? Linda used to love watching Batman and Robin on TV when she was little. Robin always said the stupidest things.

I've been bored today. It's too rainy and cold to walk outside tonight, Tierney's been gone all day, Linda's been teaching and out with friends... that just leaves Chip and I home alone. I hope one of these Sundays when we go to the dog adoption fair Linda gets me a new buddy. I miss Snickers so much. He was my bestest friend in the whole world. I just found out that Dipsy-Doodle, Tierney's hound dog at her Dad's house, had to go to dog heaven this week. She was old and had a bad infection that would not go away. I met her a few times, she just barked and barked at me, then ran and hid.