Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Little Bunny Foo-Foo


Lack of sleep is a funny thing. Sometimes you see things like 30 foot bunny rabbits standing in the center of the road. If you are in Northern Italy, you might really see a 200 foot pink bunny laying on the side of a mountain. The bunny was made to give climbers a place to lay back and relax during their hikes. (Click on the photo and you can actually see people standing on it.) The last few nights, I've been keeping Linda up because I have to use the pee-pee had or I'm thirsty. She has to get out of bed and take me to the kitchen, then she does not go back to sleep right away. On top of that, she has been watching scary DVD's at night before bed, so every sound makes her scared. Tonight, our home phone does not get a dial tone. She is convinced that the bad-man is just waiting outside the house to get us. No worries, I'll protect her from the monsters. I'm a great watch dog. I just hope that 200 foot pink bunny does not come to life and attack our house.